On a lighter note: Bohemian Rhapsody...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You know Freddy mercury was gay,right? :)

He was?

Home-Alone.jpg

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Yep amonger.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354416295.895025.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354416295.895025.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 13

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Gay or not he was still one of the greats and will be for a long time music knows no boundaries!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You know Freddy mercury was gay,right? :)

Oh, btw, I like Rob Halford, too, one of my favorite singers because JP is one of my favorite bands. And though Elton John is disgusting, I'd be the first one to say he's quite a songwriter and musician.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Oh, btw, I like Rob Halford, too, one of my favorite singers because JP is one of my favorite bands. And though Elton John is disgusting, I'd be the first one to say he's quite a songwriter and musician.

Why is Elton disgusting?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Here is some data on Mr. Mercury. I did not know him or ever listen to Queen. A lifestyle that leads to death prematurely is really stupid IMHO. ( the gay lifestyle is really stupid )Freddie Mercury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Talented yes, lifestyle , stupid. Why humans want to do this I do not understand.

rock this

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Because he's a sodomite and raising children.[/QUOTE

No...he is a human being with compassion unlike you...who judge everybody.. so whats the problem with him loving and raising a child..so the child has 2 dads...so what...at least the child has parents...alot of kids would like to just have 1..he would adopt but you religious wacos get in the way of that...because of your anti abortion stance we have all the unwanted children with 0 parents..then you get people who want to adopt...and hell no to that...WTF..
Hetro crack head parents YES..gay successful parents NO...:banghead::banghead:

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Because he's a sodomite and raising children.[/QUOTE

No...he is a human being with compassion unlike you...who judge everybody.. so whats the problem with him loving and raising a child..so the child has 2 dads...so what...at least the child has parents...alot of kids would like to just have 1..he would adopt but you religious wacos get in the way of that...because of your anti abortion stance we have all the unwanted children with 0 parents..then you get people who want to adopt...and hell no to that...WTF..
Hetro crack head parents YES..gay successful parents NO...:banghead::banghead:

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch
When you enable someone through approval to do what is unnatural, unsanitary, self-destructive, and sinful, that's not compassionate. It's like someone who is reliant on society--the dole--for their sustenance; giving them aid without doing anything to change their situation so they're independent and self-sufficient isn't compassion. Likewise, accepting Elton John's perversion without demanding that he see that it's all the things I mentioned actually harms him.
And having him and his partner raise that poor child to grow up believing that there's nothing wrong with :censoredsign:gotry harms him.
My stance against prenatal infanticide hasn't increased the number of children waiting to be adopted at all, because the country has de-criminalized prenatal infanticide. And no, crackheads aren't allowed to adopt. Doing so would put those poor children into a situation similar to being raised by Sodomites.
Moderators: I posted the html tags properly, with brackets: [ ]. When it's posted, they change to < > . When I hit edit, it's displayed on my screen again as brackets. No idea why. Using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When you enable someone through approval to do what is unnatural, unsanitary, self-destructive, and sinful, that's not compassionate. It's like someone who is reliant on society--the dole--for their sustenance; giving them aid without doing anything to change their situation so they're independent and self-sufficient isn't compassion. Likewise, accepting Elton John's perversion without demanding that he see that it's all the things I mentioned actually harms him.
And having him and his partner raise that poor child to grow up believing that there's nothing wrong with :censoredsign:gotry harms him.
My stance against prenatal infanticide hasn't increased the number of children waiting to be adopted at all, because the country has de-criminalized prenatal infanticide. And no, crackheads aren't allowed to adopt. Doing so would put those poor children into a situation similar to being raised by Sodomites.
Moderators: I posted the html tags properly, with brackets: [ ]. When it's posted, they change to < > . When I hit edit, it's displayed on my screen again as brackets. No idea why. Using Tapatalk.

Now that was some funny stuff.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums