Ohio Police

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Is that just me or Ohio has the biggest amount of police on the roads?

What a glorious Day!

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Actually, you are correct, as I have many high school friends who are either state troopers or on the force, and yes, they do look at unmarked vehicles like those cubes with suspicion.
Yeah that's true. I have been pulled over like that once. Went to sit in his front sit making jokes like "first time in the front of police car". True statement Had a crazy youth. Then we talked and called the shipper. He didn't have the K9 in the area so I go like "look up where the next spot on this road with a dog is and I'll stop by and let them get a whif." You should of seen his face :) We ended up praying together and I was on my way. Was a pretty cool experience. I used to passionately hate cops but thank God it's all in the past!

What a glorious Day!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah that's true. I have been pulled over like that once. Went to sit in his front sit making jokes like "first time in the front of police car". True statement Had a crazy youth. Then we talked and called the shipper. He didn't have the K9 in the area so I go like "look up where the next spot on this road with a dog is and I'll stop by and let them get a whif." You should of seen his face :) We ended up praying together and I was on my way. Was a pretty cool experience. I used to passionately hate cops but thank God it's all in the past!

What a glorious Day!
Yeap there is Ohio state patrol in the state of Ohio ...but Your latest "story " proves more BS..BYeeRPPXcQS4M.gif

guido4475

Not a Member
Dunno, but Michigan seems to be breeding DOT officers. Pumping them out like a free range chicken farm since 2015....

With the condition of Michigan's crap roads, a mechanical violation should be easy to spot. Ever notice the last/first 15 miles on 75 in Michigan?? It's like a semi parts roadside junkyard. Absolutely no excuse for their roads being like that for so long. That stretch I stay in the left lane and deliver the mail, so to speak. I hear they are raising the gas taxes to generate revenue to fix the roads as well. Didn't they do that in that state not too long ago????

Last edited:
Reactions: Road Pirate

Road Pirate

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
With the condition of Michigan's crap roads, a mechanical violation should be easy to spot. Ever notice the last/first 15 miles on 75 in Michigan?? It's like a semi parts roadside junkyard. Absolutely no excuse for their roads being like that for so long. That stretch I stay in the left lane and deliver the mail, so to speak. I hear they are raising the gas taxes to generate revenue to fix the roads as well. Didn't they do that in that state not too long ago????
Yeah, we had the 5th highest gas tax last year....it pisses me off that they can get away with not filling the 2 foot deep holes...i hear ya on the 15 miles.....so true....

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Yeah, Grandmole 2.0 is trying to raise it .45 cents per gallon. She has pissed off quite a few people with it. Including people who voted for her.

According to the Republicans in the House and Senate (majority in both) it's DOA.

THANK GOD FOR THEM.

guido4475

Not a Member
Yeah, we had the 5th highest gas tax last year....it pisses me off that they can get away with not filling the 2 foot deep holes...i hear ya on the 15 miles.....so true....

What amazes me is how fast and reckless people drive there, no concern for tearing up their own vehicles, not even trying to avoid potholes while doing 90. No way I'd buy a car from Michigan, let alone live there.

• Haha