Oh, That Hour is Comming Back

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget to set your clocks up one hour before going to bed Sat night......

Darn, time for the semi-annual stupid again. I wonder how much this silly stuff costs us every year? Thanks of the reminder. I can plan on be tired till fall when the time returns to normal! LOL!!

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Yessssssss. Winter is olmost done praizzzee tha looo oo oo oorrrd

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll remind all you guys carriers to send out a QC Message for you.......Look for it soon.

Newtothis

Seasoned Expediter
I'll remind all you guys carriers to send out a QC Message for you.......Look for it soon.

LOL please don't! I have a feeling my carrier will send a lot more than one! I'm thinking spring ahead (lose an hours sleep) plus at least three QC reminders will add up to me losing a lot more than just one hour, I can only hope to be on a load and drive through the night.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL please don't! I have a feeling my carrier will send a lot more than one! I'm thinking spring ahead (lose an hours sleep) plus at least three QC reminders will add up to me losing a lot more than just one hour, I can only hope to be on a load and drive through the night.

LOL- They will send 15 this time, but only one in the fall. 1 hour late or 1 hour early.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My granddaughters phone flipped last wk/end. She was hour early for work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
My granddaughters phone flipped last wk/end. She was hour early for work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

I still don't know how I did this, but when I was in the military, I set my alarm to eagle up at the usual time. It went off, and I got up and did the 3 Ss, went back to my room and got dressed. I thought it odd that my room mate was still in bed. Then I looked at the clock again and it was 0330. I blinked hard, rubbed my eyes, looked at it several times but it still said 0330. So I took my uniform off and went back to bed for 3 hours. Never did figure out how I did that.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
LOL!! We had a winter this year? :confused:

That would have been my question if it wasn't for last week. I got a load from Alabama all the way to Maine. Started in Alabama and Tennessee with rain/wind/tornadoes, then it quieted down, until I got to Connecticut. Started snowing, but was still drivable, Massachusetts was a bit worse, but still ok, but New Hampshire was bad. Had to stop for a while. Maine was pretty bad, almost got stuck one time. Between that snow and the cold, I think I am done. Cant wait for spring.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One of my favorite days of the year. Much rather have longer light in the evening than morning. Even better when we have sunset after 9pm in the summer!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am content to use 'natures time'. When the sun says it's noon, it's noon! This is one that ole' Ben did not get right in my book.

:p

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
i just like that it means more total daylight(summer) hours on the way. i'm like a plant i need as much sunshine as possible:cool:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
the goal would be indirect sunlight through the windshield as we are rolling down the road;)

LOL!! Nothing like it! I LOVE sitting in a hot truck, in that tourist induced 45 mile backup in the blazing sun! Yep! summer sure is fun!

:cool: Stay cool! Which normally costs more than heating does!