OFFICIAL: I'll Be Home For Christmas Thread

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Already there. Freight levels seem lower than normal for this time of the year, so why wait.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Already there. Freight levels seem lower than normal for this time of the year, so why wait.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
It was the same way last year....except for the few that where in right spot at right time...2nd year in a row I've taken the month of December off and not regretted it...

Reactions: Ftransit

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Home for a week so far and until 2017, then back at it looking for those warm weather team runs to southern CALI . Or, maybe Key West

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: billg27

Tobster317

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home on Friday. Be back January 9. Merry Christmas Everyone. We can say that now. Trump is in office. Lmao ;););)

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left Fl on Sunday night. Went to St George sc and got a load from Sumter sc to Carrollton tx. Then on my turn and burn, got a call to do a recovery in Dallas tx to Portage in. Will drop that sometime overnight and then head to Wayne's for an oil change and a minor repair. Then home for Thursday night and be back at it some time in January.

UPDATE: Load I rescued in Dallas was from one of our Eastern European friends. Somehow he was having problems with his rear end of his sprinter. Can you say his dispatcher was putting too much weight on his van. Now in a rest area for a few hours nap and then off to Wayne's.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got home yesterday. Got a load to Memphis and then one up to Coffeyville, KS. Like the drink only spelled different. Went up to KC Wednesday night and then deadheaded home from there yesterday.

Reactions: ntimevan