Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Exactly a DOH event... Lol
Coffee abuse....

4262193393_0611915818.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laying in my Van Cave ...trying to get back to Sleep in Lafayette , In.... had 2 call s already but No hookset....
In other News .... its official ... i am GRANDPA Ntime now ... our daughter had a baby Boy at 11.52 pm last night .... 3 weeks early ....Strong & Healthy ....So yes i am headed towards Iowa today loaded or not......:D:D

Got my Load .... Pick up later tonight in South Bend, In. going to Waterloo , Iowa.. :D

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Problems breed Problems, went out to start working on the crappy ford and had a puddle of brake fluid under the right rear, guess I'm gonna go ahead and do the brakes and brake lines also

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Making my all most world famous hot pepper relish today, Cubanos, Habanero,Jalapeño, Finger peppers and red onion.View attachment 12236
I would melt, from the inside out.
Or combust.
Perhaps it would cure the Acute Maxillary Sinusitis I am one week now on Penicllin for, 2 more to go.
Wanted to remove 4 Molars with a Hammer and use that Drill Bit Fastman brought up from the Deep South on my right cheek. Excruciating, debilitating Pain...still having breakthrough slight pain, but can function with this and Tylenol. I know, I'm whining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Or combust.
Perhaps it would cure the Acute Maxillary Sinusitis I am one week now on Penicllin for, 2 more to go.
Wanted to remove 4 Molars with a Hammer and use that Drill Bit Fastman brought up from the Deep South on my right cheek. Excruciating, debilitating Pain...still having breakthrough slight pain, but can function with this and Tylenol. I know, I'm whining.
Hope you feel better soon.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks Mailer, I'm getting there. I've seen my Internist since 1989. She knows and I know, if this tough ole broad EVER says "I'm in severe pain" (which is never-ha!) she needs to get me something PRONTO. Opiod Pain killers for 3 days last weekend gave me some relief, sleep and a chance for the Augmentin (penicillin) to kick start. But I've never had a sinus infection before and NEVER want one again...never had pain like the right side of my face was having labor contractions...Ya that bad! Well, you wouldn't know. ; ) Ever had kidney stone pain or an abcessed tooth? Try 4 abcessed teeth, two top, two bottom....but it was just an infection. Where did this come from?!! The tooth nerve endings go up into that sinus air pocket doc explained.
And I recall a sore to the touch apple of my cheek on my birthday, Oct. 2nd. Like I got punched. That was when the infection began. That's why I haven't been here. Couldn't function thru the waves of pain. I waited too long to go in to be seen. Stupid, stubborn me.

Reactions: Mailer

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Or combust.
Get well soon!

Reactions: vandriver2

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at home :)

When I was stopped over night in Indiana at a Walmart, I got to see something interesting.
I walk in the front doors and see a security person and another Walmart employee trying to get a not so valued customer to go into this side room. He starts waving them off, the whole don't touch me thing. I never see any live action stuff, so my interest was peeked. Then just like in COPS or stupidest criminals, he make a bolt for the front doors.

Unfortunately for him, his timing of the sliding doors was a little off. They closed just as he got there and he face planted the glass. He then proceeded to force the doors open, and to my surprise they came off there tracks pretty easy.
(Note to self, don't use Walmart to hide out during the zombie apocalypse, the doors won't hold up).

He managed to squeeze his way through the now off track doors, and took off running outside.
Walmarts finest gave some chase, but I think he got away. But have some good memorable video I'm sure.

During the course of all this, somehow, the fire alarm got triggered and was sounding in the store. About 10mins later the fire department rolled in.

I was talking with the check out lady who was not very surprised, saying "this happens about 6-7 times a week".
Kind of comical in a way, was the Walmart greeter who casually looked up and announced, "we got a runner" :rolleyes: