October banter and locations.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Ann Arbor J, dropped in Grand Rapids at 18:00, loaded back out last night at 19:00. Dropped at 23:00 but no new load from dispatch. Murray sleeping on the job!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

I didn’t know there was a J in Ann Arbor.

Oops, I meant Pilot, just west

776c54ab67b834317267900ac4ab5d83.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
JD has his widgets; we're going to bed. Back at it tomorrow
"Tomorrow" was last Thursday. One call, no joy. Moved to Waycross for Friday. Nothing there either. Had to come back to PA and take care of business on Monday. Available yesterday, phone stayed quiet. Maybe today? TA, Greencastle PA.

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well.......freight rates are falling and my insurance agent just told me my premium for 2018 is going up a minimum of 10%.......Shippers don't want to hear that....they could care less as long as those yellow boxes are on the road.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
"Tomorrow" was last Thursday. One call, no joy. Moved to Waycross for Friday. Nothing there either. Had to come back to PA and take care of business on Monday. Available yesterday, phone stayed quiet. Maybe today? TA, Greencastle PA.
I've tried to reach out to you (xmudman) but you've not responded back! You stated once before you run for 2 smaller companies? If you don't care to share publicly, pm me if you don't mind me asking.....thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Del my load from Phoenix in Montreal 5am Tuesday got to detroit sun night with it didn't clear til noon Monday got extra 200 usd parked slept n lazed in french land and today I'm hopping down the 401 to Toronto 336 miles toad load
Home after finally been 15 days

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Noonish load call .. accepted load ..went back to sleep .. now do the DH into SC. for full nights sleep for 8 am load ... not a (WOM) whale load ... but I will take Walleye any day...

Don't know how you do all those miles solo. 3000+ a week team wears me out.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't know how you do all those miles solo. 3000+ a week team wears me out.

I don't over extend myself ... I know my limits ... I am NOT a drive allnighter with no sleep .. I don't start 700 miles at 10 pm .. kinda turning into a daytime expediter like Ovm was ...