October banter and locations.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any race fans that find themselves near Rockford IL with free time....highly recommend Rockford Speedway. Great show last night and again today. If your a vanner, you can park there overnight too. Big trucks, there is a big Menards lot across the street and a big Meijer just up the road. Great fun.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any race fans that find themselves near Rockford IL with free time....highly recommend Rockford Speedway. Great show last night and again today. If your a vanner, you can park there overnight too. Big trucks, there is a big Menards lot across the street and a big Meijer just up the road. Great fun.
Bummer...
I am "racing" myself right now up northwest from there.

Sent from my i-sung.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
North Dakota...
9 months of cold weather, the rest is summer, summer, summer.
Somewhere to the south of here, OVM is getting ready for winter hibernation.

Sent from my i-sung.

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You van still runs and Team CRE misses you

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
47a613dc9df81e39f4c5d7c755fd1993.gif

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....lets squash the rumour right now...NO I won't be coming back out...Van needs to much work and the cost would just mean I work for nothing....kinda like WOM...:pokepoke: AND last month got an unfavourable medical assessment towards driving that is..which is why I was avoiding long loads...so as much as would love to get back out there with you guys...it just isn't happening....

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....lets squash the rumour right now...NO I won't be coming back out...Van needs to much work and the cost would just mean I work for nothing....kinda like WOM...:pokepoke: AND last month got an unfavourable medical assessment towards driving that is..which is why I was avoiding long loads...so as much as would love to get back out there with you guys...it just isn't happening....
a438fffc64a72c4229e16893fde78a49.gif

But i think WOM misses you ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

So part of me wants to like this post but I also worry what's wrong ... either way good tidings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk