October 2019 Locations and more ..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
next time you are down this way killing time....site 118 is where iam the lake is directly behind me! i have an extra rod!
Hmmm. but I am not headed that way .
Left home in Van on a 2 1/2 day out of State Roadtrip by myself. Left my Wife with a Honey pack this box list . Kind of a Bittersweet trip , but I am sure I will Enjoy the Happy Ending. (Wom get your mind out of the gutter) ..20191027_084055.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One run all week, but a nice one:
Ohio to Louisville dh to pickup, then Lou’vl to a three stopper in Oregon. Bend, Eugene, Salem. Pick was on Tuesday, deliveries on Friday. Room in Salem, then yesterday we went to the coast. This was Nancy’s first time seeing and experiencing the Pacific Ocean, and my second.

I had Nancy dip a toe in the water, but the ocean had the last laugh ; a largish wave came in and knocked her on her arse, meaning her toe dip ended up being almost up to her bra line. As we speak, her pair of steel tips are drying in the sun on the dashboard. My diabetic shoes, similarly soaked, have been demoted and replaced by a new pair of steelies that are regular shoe height instead of winter boots. The rest of our clothing will be washed this evening after supper.

Anyway, we’re at the TA in Aurora. Hopefully we can get back across the country at Pretty Woman rates instead of having to take crackwh*re money.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Loves me some Oregon. Was in the same 3 towns in September. Any weather problems yet Harry?
One run all week, but a nice one:
Ohio to Louisville dh to pickup, then Lou’vl to a three stopper in Oregon. Bend, Eugene, Salem. Pick was on Tuesday, deliveries on Friday. Room in Salem, then yesterday we went to the coast. This was Nancy’s first time seeing and experiencing the Pacific Ocean, and my second.

I had Nancy dip a toe in the water, but the ocean had the last laugh ; a largish wave came in and knocked her on her arse, meaning her toe dip ended up being almost up to her bra line. As we speak, her pair of steel tips are drying in the sun on the dashboard. My diabetic shoes, similarly soaked, have been demoted and replaced by a new pair of steelies that are regular shoe height instead of winter boots. The rest of our clothing will be washed this evening after supper.

Anyway, we’re at the TA in Aurora. Hopefully we can get back across the country at Pretty Woman rates instead of having to take crackwh*re money.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app