October 2019 Locations and more ..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tried this last night...
The good, bad and nasty of it.

Erythritol as the sweetener, I knew this wouldn't end well :wtf:

I started with the peanut butter fudge. I will say had I only ate 1/2, I probably would be raving about how good it was.
However, as I got into the last 1/4 the erythritol aftertaste was building and really just killed any enjoyment I was experiencing from it.

Since I had already opened up the chocolate in preparation for the test, before the aftertaste started, I was now committed to testing it.
Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :cool:

The chocolate just made matters worse as I tried to choke it down, for testing purposes of course.

The aftertaste by this time was just disgusting. I was searching for anything to get this horrible taste out of my mouth.

So will I buy it again?

Believe it or not...maybe :saywhat:

Remember, had I only ate 1/2, this review would be completely different.

For a alternative to standard ice cream, if you can handle (or avoid) the aftertaste, it may be a good choice. Especially, for anyone trying to maintain or stabilise their blood sugar levels.

The most interesting thing about this whole test, was what happened the next morning.

I lost 2.4 pounds. And no, not from vomiting the ice cream :vomit:
I can say, I have never drop weight after indulging in ice cream.
It has always resulted in a 3-4 pound temporary gain.
This was highly unusual, definitely a result of the sugar replacement.
And of course, it did fit into my Ketogenic Diet.
So no major disruption in diet occurred :happydance:
Kind of agree Roadtime. Yes the artificial sweetener does have an after taste. I, also, did not enjoy the chocolate. Don't know why. Vanilla based is better. Looking forward to trying Salted Carmel tonight. I suffered no "digestive issues" with the product. Other brands I have tried had a "Miralax" affect. PM me your thoughts.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
Yep , Stopped at DQ last week with Wife .. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup treat hit the spot . Down a couple of Pounds since coming home and B P still down in the high 70's . Considering eating Meat Protein at 2 meals a day , I am adjusting to Off the Road meals easily ..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
still In Abilene TX...been almost a week now.....after a bit of a scare with a health issue back on track....
Blew a hydralic line to my levelers that also supplies my tip outs. found a great place for a repair...
they also had in stock a 13,500 AC rooftop I was interested in putting in the bedroom area...at 29 feet I only, got 1 unit at 32 feet I would have gotten 2...1 just doesn't cut it! So that be said getting it installed tomorrow..they will wire it separately and use a hot start control That way I stay at 30amp service without overloading the main wiring! and for under complete $2,000 bucks! Then unto San Ant to dealer and have some aggrevation issues! LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
still In Abilene TX...been almost a week now.....after a bit of a scare with a health issue back on track....
Blew a hydralic line to my levelers that also supplies my tip outs. found a great place for a repair...
they also had in stock a 13,500 AC rooftop I was interested in putting in the bedroom area...at 29 feet I only, got 1 unit at 32 feet I would have gotten 2...1 just doesn't cut it! So that be said getting it installed tomorrow..they will wire it separately and use a hot start control That way I stay at 30amp service without overloading the main wiring! and for under complete $2,000 bucks! Then unto San Ant to dealer and have some aggrevation issues! LOL
Was your Motorhome assembled at the Ford Transit Plant ..? .

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep , Stopped at DQ last week with Wife .. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup treat hit the spot . Down a couple of Pounds since coming home and B P still down in the high 70's . Considering eating Meat Protein at 2 meals a day , I am adjusting to Off the Road meals easily ..

I have to admit, I did have some regular ice cream in the aftermath of my not so tasteful experience :p

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I love running around out west, I-5 this time of year is OK but not the 80, 84, 90 through the mountains. You mention Reno. Have you gotten drops or picks in that area? Been through but never stopped. SLC south on I-15 has worked well too.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
I hate 80 thru WY and Donner. Anything else is tolerable. If I'm going from the midwest to SoCal, I go 56 and 54 thru Kansas, down to 40 in Tucumcari, NM. I do what I can to avoid WY when it snows. Great Plains also didn't want us using 70 west of Denver, regardless of the time of year.