October 2019 Locations and more ..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here at a KOA in Tucumcari NM...very nice weather....
Up in Cheyenne found an authorized Cummins Onan generator dealer! I was having an ongoing problem with the gen. He found the problem which was Faulty fuel pump from the manufacturer used in the gen. He actually stayed past 5 pm to install it and set up the OHM's now its just purrs.....
He called today NO CHARGE for anything...FREE....Cummins really stands behind their name!
Planning Amarillo tomorrow and unto Abilene Texas State Park for Friday....some fishing time! Only 90$ a week for full site...I am killing time before hitting Laredo later in the month....

So what's it like driving that big thing?

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It

manuveurs like a boat...
425x319.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
that went well....not....arm feels like i ripped it out of socket! LOL at least I broke 100 ...thats a point...blew past the steak opportunity and now at a KOA in Lubblock Tx the temp sure has climbed to mid 80's...still looking for some fishing in the Abilene state park this weekend!! at least my line will get wet unlike some other lucky nameless guy!! LOL

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
that went well....not....arm feels like i ripped it out of socket! LOL at least I broke 100 ...thats a point...blew past the steak opportunity and now at a KOA in Lubblock Tx the temp sure has climbed to mid 80's...still looking for some fishing in the Abilene state park this weekend!! at least my line will get wet unlike some other lucky nameless guy!! LOL
I hope you have An Inflatable device to help you possibly getting something to Bite ..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope you have An Inflatable device to help you possibly getting something to Bite ..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app
61lb3w2inIL._SY879_.jpg

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday, loaded for Larado out of Detroit. A/C compresser, decided to tear up the clutch/pulley assembly. Had to give up our first load, in almost 5 years of hauling freight. Definitely brought a good roll to a stop. Ready to rock on!