Oct Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
temp/part time.....shortage of manpower out here......

Shortage of Manpower out there......hmmm I think you left yourself wide open there. .... .but the good thing is you can now clear off Juju s garden area in 2 swipes. ......:rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Shortage of Manpower out there......hmmm I think you left yourself wide open there. .... .but the good thing is you can now clear off Juju s garden area in 2 swipes. ......:rolleyes:

I wonder if he will get fired for using it to plow up potatoes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Outstanding
Valuable
Male.........................................nuff said......:p

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ready for trapping season?.....1st of the month Eh?

Yes & No.....yes waiting for it & no I 'm not fully prepared....need about 6 more decent loads....last week was worst in 7 months & I was in decent freight areas. ...just bad load offers.... have almost as much revenue in 2 days ( 4 ) loads this week as all of last week. ..but thats this business....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes & No.....yes waiting for it & no I 'm not fully prepared....need about 6 more decent loads....last week was worst in 7 months & I was in decent freight areas. ...just bad load offers.... have almost as much revenue in 2 days ( 4 ) loads this week as all of last week. ..but thats this business....

your "decent" or my "decent"?......LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
after almost 4 weeks off...I will be back in service tomorrow and leave for Minnesota on Saturday...
then a Looooong 6-7 weeks out there till the Christmas Break....middle of Dec for me this year.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ya gonna miss a lot of Plow days.....

thats ok....have to do a pee test and watch safety videos yet..then 40hrs as a passenger and 40 with a partner/wing man....and I'll be a certified operator....they have a habit of "borrowing" manpower from each other...DOT yards that is....if Rapid City gets a lot of snow they could ask me to go down there....or anywhere in the state that is....

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
thats ok....have to do a pee test and watch safety videos yet..then 40hrs as a passenger and 40 with a partner/wing man....and I'll be a certified operator....they have a habit of "borrowing" manpower from each other...DOT yards that is....if Rapid City gets a lot of snow they could ask me to go down there....or anywhere in the state that is....

Sounds like a lot to do just so you can pick up a truck and plow a path home..........;)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Bailed on Bama. But booked on 2 Dayton to Cincy runs for in the morning and a Cincy to Lexington to drop Saturday morning. $5.076 per mile to sit on it overnight? Sure!!!
Maybe I just snag Sally and take her for a ride down to (in) Lexington Friday night!!

Yes, pun intended. ;)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went home last Thursday and took a week off for van repairs and to get the house ready for winter. Back in service Friday morning with a run down to Laredo.