Obamnasty

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
SAY DUI IS NO BIG DEAL....SAY IT THE FACE OF SOMEBODY WHO HAS LOST A LOVED ONE BECAUSE SOME AZZ HOLE IS DRIVING DRUNK....
No, he said a 30 year old misdemeanor arrest is no big deal.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Let's put this into context...
your defending him , so I don't get your lame attempt at a dumb sarcastic joke..what was I supposed to think...I figured you hit D instead of G

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Let's put this into context...
your defending him , so I don't get your lame attempt at a dumb sarcastic joke..what was I supposed to think...
In context, unless it was a felony, what someone did 30 years ago is not a big deal, and largely irrelevant. I'd sure hate to be judged today on everything I said and did when I was 30 years younger.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh my God, you never cease to amaze me in your lack of reading comprehension. WOW!
Sentence that followed. [ Bold emphasis and first parenthesis mine]
Bush was arrested for DUI in Maine when he was 30 years old - a misdemeanor offense - bid deal. Other non-issues (as in no big deal issues) were the admissions by Al Gore and Barack Hussein Obama of their frequent pot smoking (illegal drug use).

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
He was just lucky he did NOT hurt snyone...you know that I know that...who knows really what all really happened considering who his family is.. we're getting the readers digest version of events..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Ted Kennedy can drive off Bridges drunk. ..kill a woman...hailed as a great man... who knows what Ole George did.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, for all we know a young, pregnant woman may have drowned and not been reported for hours.

Reactions: asjssl

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Sentence that followed. [ Bold emphasis and first parenthesis mine]
Bush was arrested for DUI in Maine when he was 30 years old - a misdemeanor offense - bid deal. Other non-issues (as in no big deal issues) were the admissions by Al Gore and Barack Hussein Obama of their frequent pot smoking (illegal drug use).

Thank you Captain Obvious

images

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thank you Captain Obvious

images
I realize that some people need to have things spelled out to them because their reading comprehension isn't too good. They can't see sarcasm without their friendly little emoticon. The (big)bid deal comment was easily seen as being sarcastic if one could understand the context of the whole paragraph. Example: "Like big whoop, he had DUI - misdemeanor when he was 30 years old." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
"Other non issues were..."

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Wow, just wow. I could go on and on how utterly.........ahhhh never mind, I'll leave you with this.

Again, thank you Captain Obvious

images

paullud

Veteran Expediter
He was just lucky he did NOT hurt snyone...you know that I know that...who knows really what all really happened considering who his family is.. we're getting the readers digest version of events..

Maybe he can drive fine when he has been drinking, lots of people can and do every day. Some people can handle driving with a .10 and some can't which is why they lowered it.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Maybe he can drive fine when he has been drinking, lots of people can and do every day. Some people can handle driving with a .10 and some can't which is why they lowered it.

That makes it right??
If he was to plow into a family ..and kill/hurts them ...regardless of how well he can handle his booze...he is done...(well except if your from a prominent political family)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dui was looked at in an entirely different light 30 years ago. To try to compare it to today's veiw and understanding is not really a good comparison.