Nutrisystem...

tnt1271

Seasoned Expediter
oh I also wanted to say that after doing that my husband has lost 15 pounds and when he went to get his dot card reviewed because he had high blood pressure the first time they only gave him the one year card his blood pressure was normal. As for myself I havent gained anything. So thats good enough for me.

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
Lisa, just wondering how you are doing on it now.....I ordered and haven't picked mine up yet. Do ya have any insight for me.....The conveniece is a big factor along with the weight loss. Please give us an udate on your progress. THANKS.

whitechocolet

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Lisa, it's been over a month since you started. I just found the post and I am wondering what your progress is and how the meals are looking after a months worth. Are you ordering the next months? I've been fighting the battle of the bulge for years and after we started "our new career" in Sept of '05 I put on 35 lbs in the first couple months. It's not so much the candy (as my member name might imply) it's those darn Bon Appite’ cakes. They just are sooo....... darn accessible. Hope you are hanging in there and just was looking for an update.