Now's the time!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The "Straights of Detroit (Detroit River) is being overrun by silver (white) bass. I got the call from a friend. They got 350 in 3 hours this evening.

This is IT! It will be over in a week or so, hit it now or wait till next spring!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mrs. Layoutshooter and I caught about 70 million thousand Silver Bass today! I even lucked into one walleye and I was not even fishing for them! It is a RIOT out on the Straights (River) right now! Back at it tomorrow.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
So when/where is the Expeditor fish fry.

My breading is 40/60 corn meal to flour, salt, onion powder, and Mrs. Dash herb &onion mix.

with cole slaw and beans....yum, umm, good!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So when/where is the Expeditor fish fry.

My breading is 40/60 corn meal to flour, salt, onion powder, and Mrs. Dash herb &onion mix.

with cole slaw and beans....yum, umm, good!

We are frying fish on Sunday. I am no longer even keeping fish, other than walleye. I have all I need from a 4 hour catfishing trip to last the year. It is 100% catch and release on the Silver Bass.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Went out on the Lower Straights and the top end of Lake Erie today. We were not TRYING to catch silver bass today so we only caught 25 million thousand, and again, only one walleye. It is very difficult to catch walleye when the silver bass are in, they hit the baits before it can get down to the walleye.