RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhhh November, you can feel it in the air. Let the good times roll :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh geez, good thing my eye appointment is in the morning. Can someone change the word in the title to winds? :(

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Oh geez, good thing my eye appointment is in the morning. Can someone change the word in the title to winds? :(

Did the pressure of making a November header get to you?

sent from my Galaxy S3

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got that 1am call but didn't win the bid! Good news is..... It had stopped raining and the wind has ceased.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got that 1am call but didn't win the bid! Good news is..... It had stopped raining and the wind has ceased.

I got that a midnight call last night. One of those "customer wants to know...." I said no to it for many reasons. My wife said he was rude, I told her he had a job to do. LOL "So what's going to happen?" Well, I will have my LA time zeroed out, and move to first out. "Huh?" lol Go back to sleep dear.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
load bidder Mike must have taken his go go pills this morning 3rd attempt already....lol

Update: He actually won a bid! Dang it have ta work...gee whiz...

and It is NOT going to KY or TN.....

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Always a good breakfast call! WINDY again here this morning. Poor kids had a tough night. Our trick or treaters count was down like 80% last night. Oh well more for me!

Check out the company facebook page if you want to vote on the staff Halloween costume contest. Voting ends at noon.