November Vote @ Load One

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
About 2 months ago I started seeing flashes of light and small floating circles. A month ago I went to the ER after learning this may be a sign of a detached retina. ER gave me a referral to ophthalmologist, ER told me Retina was not detached and did a head CT. I didn't follow up with ophthalmologist hoping it would just get better. Well the spots got worse, so I made a appointment today and they got me right in. Just found out I have a small tear in my Retina, to prevent further damage I will be coming back at 4:30pm today for laser surgery. The doctor said it was a good thing I came in. Sounds like a quick easy procedure, but I'm sure I will be panicking

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Wow
Reactions: Turtle and jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmm, considered a non-invasive procedure, but sounds pretty invasive to me :oops:

PSX_20201120_143600.jpg
Have to wonder how the laser is not burning my eye in route to its destination, or is it? Yeah, I'll be asking that one ;)

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Last week I ran a 60 mile load, and for my efforts got me hours reset. So that was nifty.

But I'm loaded Brunswick, GA to just outside of Tyler, TX.

They did a study that shows wearing a mask with your nose exposed isn't effective, and is no different that not wearing a mask at all.

They did a study for that.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Did you call dispatch to have the hours reset? They have the ability to do that without issue.