November to remember and chit chat

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OOS in Ky. The van doesn't need fuel when it sits, but the drivers do. Back at it when the checking account gets a fill up in the morning, or God forbid, on Tuesday.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
So I heard a rumor...GM has left NLM and is now an Active Arrow account/ aka Roadrunner Expedite...and they keep growing....consuming the available loads....

GM started a trial run on Active a few months ago. I guess they finally made the move. Your vehicle must have decals on it in order to pick up and deliver for some customers, and no trailers or straight truck boxes over ten years old are allowed. I don't like bidding on loads on Active though, because they let the bids sit there for 2 hours sometimes before they award them. I had them get mad at me because by the time they finally awarded the load, my driver could no longer make the pick up time. NLM awards the load in fifteen minutes. There is less monkey business on NLM. I don't see why Murray doesn't sign up to run Active loads directly. Just about anyone can sign up with them if they have the proper insurance coverage. NLM is not that hard to get onto as well. Expediters is very hard to get on with. It looks like Ntimevan is going to be running day and night now. He won't have any time to post on here anymore!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember Active did Not take over NLM .... they were just awarded the GM contract .... also I am sure Murray applied to Active for loads ... BUT unfortunatly it didn't work out .. IMO of course ....