November Locations - What's your 20?

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Loading York tomorrow Noon, then heading down to Chesapeake.
hey Aquitted/Geo, where's a good spot for a restart?

Unfortanatly the trucksops here suck. But the Walmart on N Military HWY in Norfolk is a good place to sit there is all kinds of resturants and shopping within walking distance, security will have you park by where the tractor trailors unload and they seem to be friendly. If you need or are looking for anything in particular don't hesitate to p.m. me. If I was in town I would pick you up and show you around like I did for TennTrucker but I won't be home til next saturday.
Oh i,m in Waterloo N.Y. hanging out at the Petro until I drop monday in Liverpool. Gonna eat dinner at Magee's

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Truck back. Yay!!
Pinion bearings and all the seals back there.
Way too many days OOS just to have my misfire end up a MAF sensor.
But it's in and hopefully all well.
Will know after the first 100 miles or so.

Booked on a Dayton, OH (area) to Greenville, SC (area) for Monday morning.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service ...at home in Iowa..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Maybe I will see you there after I drop in Liverpool monday morn.

We ended up getting room at local hotel to watch football and get some rest but we'll check out in morning at 11 and be back at Pilot. Get a chance swing on by, we'll be out front in white Ford CV. Take care!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We ended up getting room at local hotel to watch football and get some rest but we'll check out in morning at 11 and be back at Pilot. Get a chance swing on by, we'll be out front in white Ford CV. Take care!

Gotcha: I'm around back right now will mosey to the front yard around 11:30

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still at the Pilot in Liverpool this is the first slowdown I hit in 3 month's. I think I scared Scott n Bama
away once they knew i was here they never came back and I even took a shower oh well.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Still at the Pilot in Liverpool this is the first slowdown I hit in 3 month's. I think I scared Scott n Bama
away once they knew i was here they never came back and I even took a shower oh well.

Hey Billy. Ahh shucks, you didn't have to shower just for us, lol. Soon as wife gets over this flu bug we'll get over that way.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Billy. Ahh shucks, you didn't have to shower just for us, lol. Soon as wife gets over this flu bug we'll get over that way.

Be sure to make her some chicken soup that always works for me.