November Locations - What's your 20?

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Had a run yesterday from Atlanta area to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Sitting since then at the TA in Tuscaloosa with the old clock just tick tick ticking waiting to get another load out of here. However, compared to home, there is no snow here. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have stayed at that Flying J on Front Street in KC. That one and the Flying J just east of Buffalo, NY are the worst two Js in the country in my humble opinion.

For better driver amenities than where you are, there is a Pilot about 19 miles north of you at exit 26 off I-35 in Kearney, MO. Also there is a newer and nicer J in Peculiar, MO which is 32 miles south of you at US-71 and J.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Or the Petro out at Oak Grove

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I am fueling out of the big truck pumps Just finishing up 53 footer pulls in behind me... I say hey I'm just finished year and he says don't worry I got to my 30 anyhow... And he walked into the store..geewhiz

tknight

Veteran Expediter
700 miles to Albany ,another worthless city! At least my phone is quiet and I can sleep this one off would have rather gone warmer for the weekend if I could have
Delivered at 9 am that emergency refer unit to a new gas station ,just had to have it there by 9 ?so where's the rest of the unit at? I have no idea have fun with this part by itself!!! Love rush hurry hurry deliverys found out its on a Ltl from Iowa it'll be there Monday! Haha
Moral of the story " got paid cashed the check"

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Bored town again no Internet but hey I can deal for 4 hrs then headed north with a load been a good week less than 300 deadhead 3 jobs 3200 dead presidents ya baby!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Bored town again no Internet but hey I can deal for 4 hrs then headed north with a load been a good week less than 300 deadhead 3 jobs 3200 dead presidents ya baby!

Jealousy is all over my face right now lol. I had more deadhead than in the past 24 hours

When in doubt, flat out. Colin McRae

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Paid DH from Detroit back to Milwaukee to pick up a load going to Edmonton AB for Monday delivery. Was able to negotiate a rate that included paid miles back to Fargo ND after drop.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday: Downingtown, PA (30 miles from home :) ) to Ligonier, IN. Tomorrow, Knox IN to Laredo. Due in Ldo Monday, then sit till Weds. when I'll be paid. I faxed in my paperwork for the Ligonier run 20 minutes late, so I won't be paid for it until the 26th :mad:

Now at the hook in New Haven, IN.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On my way to Liverpool. counting down the days til I get home to see my lovely bride at thanksgiving.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the pilot in Newburgh NY thankfully the weather isn't too cold, wonder what the odds I will be deadheading back to Ohio.....

moose

Veteran Expediter
Loading York tomorrow Noon, then heading down to Chesapeake.
hey Aquitted/Geo, where's a good spot for a restart?