November Locations or Vacations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i have to put that wiper arm on the sprinter today....then put some gear back in...sheets and stuff...going to use it to commute for the winter...espar works like a champ still... as they say don't use it, you lose it...besides its cheaper on fuel as well...going to try to get back to back shifts so I dont' have to do that back and forth...:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
i have to put that wiper arm on the sprinter today....then put some gear back in...sheets and stuff...going to use it to commute for the winter...espar works like a champ still... as they say don't use it, you lose it...besides its cheaper on fuel as well...going to try to get back to back shifts so I dont' have to do that back and forth...:)
Is there a Speedway nearby for all your hot dog buns and ketchup packets ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is there a Speedway nearby for all your hot dog buns and ketchup packets ...

No but I did join up for the Kum and Go rewards program...but they close at 9pm....:p

Reactions: ntimevan

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any where the water is not Knee Deep ... i find loads ..

Not up for the challenge!
Arrived SLC Wednesday night, available Thursday, got out Friday and came back to Oklahoma; delivered first thing this morning. Now at J just west of OKC

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Loaded.... Los Indios ,Tx. to Lansing , Mi...

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
One of mine will snap off at least once a year, I carry a spare now. Maybe I should stop buying used ones

Speaking of europarts. I received a part today from them. The box was packed tight with confetti for packing. What a freaking mess trying to get the part out. I should of just put the whole box in a trash bag first

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Checking out your patience level today.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this sucks. Just received my new tumbler lids, very nice but...apparently mine is a 40oz not the 30oz like I thought. So of course, there to small. ERRRR.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remembered I had summer diesel in tank... just topped it off with some winter blend... wiper jug is an ice cube wrapped it in a heating pad , going back up and stick the hair dryer inside and also heating up the winter fluid in the house

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The war wagon is ready as it can be for road trip tomorrow...:)
That look when dispatch tells you someone else got the load!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
that sure looks kind of Murrayish...:p