Not Busy??

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
It has been brought to my attention that someone thinks i am getting the "special treatment" and i get dispatched before others..... well ill tell anyone that cares, instead of whining to dispatch, PM ME----ILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER and we can talk about how i work...and "cheesecake" to the "OFFICE STAFF" as nothing to do with it....:rolleyes:

Get over yourself, chase the freight and put yourself in better places instead of sitting for days on end eaiting for the phone to ring.....:rolleyes:

Other then that, enjoy!!

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
i'm almost busy.

How does freight look now compared to a month ago? I just started running in the last month, so I have nothing to compare the current freight with. I did follow the forum all winter, but I didn't have first hand experience to compare it to. It does look like I'm getting more loads than I would have had a month ago (from how things sounded).

Funny thing dc, I was about to ask you whether you were offered part of a run AFTER I turned down the load at the end of last week. And hey, I've been following your loads the last few weeks, and yes you had a good string of runs for a couple weeks, but then you also seemed to have a slowdown when you were over near PA. Some weeks are hot and some aren't. Maybe people should make sure they aren't comparing their bad week with someone else's good week.

eb

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
thanks EB, i was wondering if the person who was whining this weak was on my side the week before when i moved all over PA tryin to find freight or when i sat in Texas for 3 days turning down loads at $.41 and $.48 cents a mile....thanks for pickin up on that....I guess i wasn't gettin the "special treatment" then...

As far as load offers go, i have talked to a few bolt van drivers this past week, they all said they were doin ok, not great but ok..me i had a good run the this week and as i am sitting here, it will die...i am in Ormond Beach Fla.... I don't see much coming out f here, but you know what, i'll stick around for today, see the area...then maybe sundat ill DEAD HEAD the 400 MILES to SAVANAH GA..... the airport there has alot of smaller logistic companies there, i have never not been dispatched out of there and i have not ever sat more then a day...

So hey, i guess when you put yourself in areas that MIGHT be good, you can sometimes get things rolloing....or you can sit and wait for the phone to ring, and whine when it doesn't......

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
I sit all day every day! I know how frustrating it is! LOL! And bringing cheesecake to a recruiter does not help the cause out there. I have no say in operations. so....can you make me a diet cheesecake? He he!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
It make no sense to make a diet cheesecake..cheesecake is an indulgence, beside lo-fat cream cheese just doesn't cut it at all, it doesn't allow the cake to rise......

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
dogone now you tell me i was giving all the goodies to the wrong person now that there just aint right now you see why i,m so slow in coming back lol hey what can i say i,m actually having fun did,nt think that would happen maybe someday Anne

Last edited:

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
****! I guess I have to just skip the cheesecake for a while!

Sam.....I understand you are having fun but seriously...We miss you!