Nose Cone

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Does anyone know a company that can make me a custom made nose cone (for small boxtruck) with whatever size and shape I desire? Any info is much appreciated!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does anyone know a company that can make me a custom made nose cone (for small boxtruck) with whatever size and shape I desire? Any info is much appreciated!

I'm sometimes considered a bit dense, but what is a nose cone?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Who do you not contact Nose Cone? We had one custom-built for our truck. They are located in southern California. Bob installed ours with no problems. nosecone

Attachments

• IMG_6436.jpeg
    IMG_6436.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6417.jpeg
    IMG_6417.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Who do you not contact Nose Cone? We had one custom-built for our truck. They are located in southern California. Bob installed ours with no problems. nosecone
Ahhh, look at Bob wearing his old FedEx shirt. I still wear mine once in a while.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Super lightweight and easy to install. Toledo tarpstop in Perrysburg sells these. Excellent people. They show the nosecones on their website. I called the manufacturer in California, ( Nosecone), and agreed there was no advantage buying directly from them. Price was relatively the same. I used these white nut things ( I forget the proper name) bought from Supreme in Goshen, Indiana, ( the cheapest price) , and used stainless bolts, washers etc. Use white elastomeric caulk and ran a bead on the nose cone mating surface and on the back side of each blind nut, so it all seals properly. Many use pop rivers which looks like garbage.
Resizer_16424802089010.jpgResizer_16424804411030.jpgResizer_16424804411031.jpg

Reactions: danthewolf00