Norwex Products

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Has anyone tried any of the Norwex Products?

I attended a party when we were home and bought a couple of the cleaning cloths.

The cloths seem as if they are perfect for using in the truck as they do not use any chemicals to clean.

They also sell some personal items and wonder about the toothbrush as it does not use toothpaste. The deodorant is also a little different.

Here is the website to the website:
Norwex - Improving quality of life - {BusinessName}

Here is the video that convinced me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqvy6YWlzC4

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
I've used the cleaning cloths (anti-bac and window) for over a year and love them! I even use them to clean the offices here at EO HQ! I've also got the floor system for my hardwood and vinyl floors at home, but that might be a little overkill for the sleeper!

We also have the little make-up remover cloths which are great! No rubbing or scrubbing to get the eye makeup off!

I've not tried any of the non-cloth products.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Carol do you use the laundry detergent? How are you cleaning your cloths? The dust mitts work great on our wood floor and the dash of the truck.

I bought the dish detergent as a spot spray for our clothes as I can not handle the idea of no suds when doing dishes..

Nicki told me about the virtues of the face cloth and how well it works with water to clean your face before going to bed. I had left mine in the guest bathroom but now it will be leaving with me in the truck. I have tried it a few times and home and I like it.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Oh, I have a dust mitt too!

I just wash the anti-bac cloth and dust mitt and floor system pads with the regular laundry, I usually use Tide these days. After a particularly gross cleaning job, I soaked the anti-bacs in just-boiled water for about 20 minutes. They came out like new!

I've not had to wash the window cloth.

The face cloths I wash out with a little face soap and all the makeup releases quite nicely. They get tossed in the laundry occasionally. I make sure to rinse them REALLY well.