No Looting In Japan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I haven't tried inserting links from my phone so I apologize if this comes out wrong but I wanted to share the curiosity of this topic.

why no looting japan

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Everything is gone. :eek:

TheRebel

Seasoned Expediter
Everything is gone. :eek:

On the contrary, considering the fact that earthquake was a very powerful and it lasted (I heard) around five mins, the damages weren't that bad... anyway, Japan is always prepared for quakes. As an average, they get four quakes daily, of course, mostly are weak, barely noted by the seismographs. Imagine what could happen in Cali if they get such an earthquake...

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I have a friend who lives in Fukushima, Japan where the nuclear reactor is having problems. I just hope that she and her family are safe. All I can do at this point is just wish her well on facebook :-(

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have a friend who lives in Fukushima, Japan where the nuclear reactor is having problems. I just hope that she and her family are safe. All I can do at this point is just wish her well on facebook :-(

I hope she is safe and well.
All of the people affected by this calamity are in my prayers.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Tell that to the good people at Nippon Steel. Japan is the second largest steel producing country in the world.

That I understand. Orientals are slick business people, all of them. But generally speaking they will not steal from there neighbors.