Nissan

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It looks like Nissan is using the longer body with a lower roof instead of combining a longer body and higher roof. Hopefully they get them setup to do some serious hauling soon.

Yeah I know they are sideways, any ideas on fixing? It maybe easier for you to turn your head sideways. At the advice of my legal counsel I am not responsible for any neck strains, sprains, or any other damage caused including broken computer monitors if you tried to pick yours up and turn it to the side.

aefd54be-f323-9d70.jpg

aefd54be-f340-f3cb.jpg

aefd54be-f35e-1afa.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I seen those same units when i dropped at the factory a few weeks ago..those low top units are the standard length, not an extended wb...but look at the hightop units in the back and you can see all of the structural bracing and supports for the hightops...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
They definitely looked like they were put together well and they also looked like they handled well when I was watching them cruise around on the grounds. Hopefully the extended version gets extended a little more, I would consider one especially since they are made here.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I also seen a lowtop window/passenger van in burgundy..it looked really nice...if you needed a van for the family..me, i am passed that part of life...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
They had some high top black and white vans they were running around in. They seem like they would be ideal for catering companies or flower/courier delivery.