Nissan vans

dburton

Rookie Expediter
Whats people think about the Nissan vans?
Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I rented one to haul some stuff to Georgia. The inside of it was surprisingly large and comfortable. I've seen a few expediters with them and I'd like to hear their feedback.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Met a Tri state driver while at Pontoon Beach. ... who has a 3500 series.....he likes it and says they keep him busy...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Monty

Expert Expediter
I think with today's choices, (or soon to be), were I purchasing a new van it would be the Nissan.

I like the "hood" out front, giving a pickup appearance, and perhaps some of the driving attributes.

It also promises to be spacious inside, both for the driver and the hauler. And Japanese dependability has never been in question.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They are very nice vans but way too short. If you only want to ever carry 2 skids they're fine. They're supposed to have a 20" longer version out this year but it's sure taking it's time. If you want to carry 3 skids you'll have to wait on the longer version if it ever shows up. I think Dodge and Ford are going to be ahead of the curve over Nissan.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think it would be the last choice when compared to sprinters, dodges and fords. Have only heard one person claim to do better than 16 MPG. They are the ugliest of the bunch and to short to spend any real money on.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whats people think about the Nissan vans?
Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

They are a nice, comfortable ride, but if you put two skids, you'll have to sleep on your seat. Not good on gas, I usually get 16.5 mpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app