Nice Alpine/SiriusXM unit

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Same radio I have in one of my trucks..... The XM receiver went bad 2 weeks ago. They are sending out a new receiver that hooks up to the back of the unit. XM rep says its a big problem with the Alpine radios.

IMHO the radio sux! I would look to see if they still make the Delphi all in one unit. I have that radio in another truck and it has always been great! Also has more features.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When you get it (if it's not to late) call XM and give them the model number and get the updated piece before you install the radio

So it's just the xm unit that plugs in the back that went bad? I'll check first thanks (check your hotmail)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
rmarket radio in yrs, but i have had a few Alpines and they were good units, but like i said, its been yrs ago....

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Same radio I have in one of my trucks..... The XM receiver went bad 2 weeks ago. They are sending out a new receiver that hooks up to the back of the unit. XM rep says its a big problem with the Alpine radios.

IMHO the radio sux! I would look to see if they still make the Delphi all in one unit. I have that radio in another truck and it has always been great! Also has more features.
I have the delphi with satelite radio and blue tooth with external mike. Also has aux input and ipod input and built in cd. I am picking up my truck from fyda this thursday I will install it then. Ordered it online from ( the 12v store) $450.00 but was shipped from pana pacific.