NFL DRAFT - Who will get the first pick?

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
Which team will get the first pick in the NFL draft next year?

Who do you think their choice will be?

I have never been overly excited about the draft before, but this year I have a lot riding on it. I don't have an official allegiance to any NFL team anymore, but I want one... So here's my plan: The team that takes Brady Quinn in the draft will be my new NFL team. I will just have to learn to love them. (I hope they have cool colors).

Who do you think that team will be?

Scott

http://www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/User_files/45253534631c344b.jpg

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
You know the Raidas will take him. They won't win another game, and the Lions are too stupid to take a good qb. Besides... they need to get offensive linemen with their first five picks.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If Quinn did end up with the Lions, would you actually become a fan? Wouldn't they be the one exception? There's already plenty of us banging our heads against the wall.

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
All i know is if i was the Lions first round pick.
I WOULD REFUSE TO GO TO THEM.

Mike
Whitewolf 53

HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
The Lions with another first pick Quarterback. Dont you think they are burnt out. Everyone has failed in Detroit.

The Lions should be good for one more win 3 total think the Raiders are better than one?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
What would Joe Montana have become without an o-line to protect him? Probably the same as Quinn would if he became a Lion.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
anybody out there with Brady Quinn's stats...ie height, weight, etc. He'd better be a good size kid, to be able to handle the beating he's going to get if the raiders or lions draft Him. What about the Ohio QB? Troy Smith? is he a legitamate NFL QB? where would/should he go in the draft? Not much of a college football fan, not until the draft gets closer. I successfully predicted the bears would draft Urlacher (lucky guess) and I've been a huge fan of the NFL draft ever since then. Is there anyone else who COULD be the first pick this year? Usually, there are several people who could be the number one.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I definately think Troy Smith will be 1st round, and yes, I think he'll be a good NFL quarterback jrbears. He's got a gun that reminds me of Joe Montana. When you think he's not going to do it, he hits the pass, in the perfect spot, twisting, falling, under pressure.. still hits it. That's the sign of a good QB in my opinion. Anyone can throw when they're behind a wall of guys.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"If you don't have the time to do something right,
where are you going to find the time to fix it?"

-Stephen King

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
I hope so...I know he's a little undersized, but I would like to see a "little guy" actually do something at the next level.