Newvember

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Just got a call for a load that's a GO! Having lunch before pickup and heading south. Ran the espar last night and it ran great. Also I plugged up and had the satellite dish going and batteries charged up for night as it's always nice and appreciative!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Morning Load One! Just got a call for a load that's a GO! Having lunch before pickup and heading south. Ran the espar last night and it ran great. Also I plugged up and had the satellite dish going and batteries charged up for night as it's always nice and appreciative!

Looked like a lunar landing vehicle out there! LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Let's talk trucking. Tune in this afternoon at 3pm EST as Load One CEO John Elliott will be talking about the issues and hot button items in our industry on Sirius channel 128 Road Dog Radio and channel 146 on XM. Most likely will discuss trying to get Turtle out of Texas!!!!!

road_dog_trucking_radio.jpg

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's talk trucking. Tune in this afternoon at 3pm EST as Load One CEO John Elliott will be talking about the issues and hot button items in our industry on Sirius channel 128 Road Dog Radio and channel 146 on XM. Most likely will discuss trying to get Turtle out of Texas!!!!!

View attachment 16413
Nice job John!

I wasn't expecting a hour segment, very cool

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Just got unloaded and already had a offer. Not many vans where I'm at which is always a Great thing. Had a great week and this week will be my last running before Thanksgiving. Next week will be maintenance and preventive maintenance and getting ready for the month of December which i hope is a great month!

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slow day so far in the Memphis area. Last load was Friday night and still 2 vans are in position ahead of me. At least it is fairly warm down here.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Memphis does seem to have dried up the last few days for sure.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Good numbers again last week. This week starting off pretty good. Some soft areas but overall good numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had a few offers yesterday and same for today. So far no hooks yet, but at least there trying. Just got done having BBQ for my lunch/dinner today. Weather not too bad where I'm at :)