Newvember

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank you to our amazing fleet!!! We have once again been nominated to compete in the "Best Fleets" competition. We are proud to have been nominated many times and been a repeat winner. We will keep working hard to do the right thing for our people and to win this great award!

BestFleetsLogo.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Congratulations to the Houston Astros in winning their first World Series! Load One is proud to be the carrier of choice to help your fans celebrate this championship by ensuring the items are in stores early this morning! Major league retailers know who to trust in the bottom of the 9th!ws.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had a busy last two days! Got to the consignee last night/early this morning and the van just cross over 400K and still going strong. Had one call this morning and it was a great load. Didnt get it. At Ntimevan favorite place BWW and see what happens next and enjoy the weekend!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had two offers today. One was a go but then it turn out to be a no go. Just watched the race and relax today!

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Finally picked up my driver appreciation shirt last week, along with Bestpass. Must say I really like this years shirt

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

And....the new hats just arrived!

051a9fc45b7377017e67cf403bc3334e.heic

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There are a lot of shippers and receivers that I go to where I walk in and stand there, and people walk right by me and don't even see me. After a while I'm quite positive that I'm invisible.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just as I was getting up this morning Brian at espar called and told me to that his two appointments had cancelled. At espar now and will be back in service alot sonner today!

Reactions: RoadTime

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Had a really good week last week. This week not starting off so well. Delivered in Savannah, GA Monday morning and did not receive any calls for loads. I relocated myself to Jackson, GA last night hoping that being closer to Atlanta would increase my opportunities.