Newly registered, but not new to EO or expediting

LastChance2

Active Expediter
I have been reading here for almost a year, and finally decided to register and now post.

My boyfriend and I co-own our business and he (who is registered as LastChance1) runs a Chevy cutaway 12 foot box and we have another driver in a cargo van.

We have enjoyed it so far and it has turned out to be a lucrative endeavor for us.

I sit at home and do the books (and have run my own transcription business for the last 13 years) and take care of the logistics.

I feel I am famliar with all the regular posters already, but just thought I'd finally jump in and say howdy from Kentucky.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Are you guys planning on expanding? Do you run your own show or are you leased on with another company?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums mobile app

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome LastChance 2.0! We also hail from the Bluegrass! Thanks for registering and please share your experiences as you grow your expedite business!

If you haven't already - please request a free subscription to our print magazine or pick one up at a truck stop.

Free Subscription

Pick Up A Copy!

LastChance2

Active Expediter
Are you guys planning on expanding? Do you run your own show or are you leased on with another company?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums mobile app

We run our own, own two units, run them both under four brokers. Yes, we will expand to the IRS' limit of four trucks in order to deduct expenses, but no definite plan in mind of when. I'm thinking of adding at least another cargo van this year, but will be an extended one this time, no more shorties.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Never let a Security Guard guide you why backing up...its out of thier skill set.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app