newbie starting my trucking career in expediting at panther

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You've obviously never driven in one of my dreams, close your eyes and press the pedal to the metal.

Oh, I'm sure Jon has. I will leave it at that lol. If he wants to tell you, I'm sure he will tell you about his first ticket.

JLew90

Active Expediter
I really enjoyed mysrlf on wv turnpike and 77s virgina i maintained my speed for the most part but ended crawlin up the other sides going up though still passing trucks and as far as new york city gos it was easy getting in impossible getting out but i would do it all over again cuz i know i can do it ... Thanks everyone for advice im waiting to drop my 4th load ever Having a blast

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I really enjoyed mysrlf on wv turnpike and 77s virgina i maintained my speed for the most part but ended crawlin up the other sides going up though still passing trucks and as far as new york city gos it was easy getting in impossible getting out but i would do it all over again cuz i know i can do it ... Thanks everyone for advice im waiting to drop my 4th load ever Having a blast

Jon EO has a app for your phone so it is easier for you to post on here. Glad you having a blast son. See ya when you get home as your mother is missing you.