New van expediter here

mr_durdan

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I recently made a career change to become a van expediter. I worked in an auto repair management position for the last 15 years and wanted a way out of retail. I've been at this for 6 weeks so far and it's been a rough start. I'm confident it will only get better though. I own a 2018 Transit 250 EL with the 3.7 gas engine and I'm living in St. Louis, MO. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I recently made a career change to become a van expediter. I worked in an auto repair management position for the last 15 years and wanted a way out of retail. I've been at this for 6 weeks so far and it's been a rough start. I'm confident it will only get better though. I own a 2018 Transit 250 EL with the 3.7 gas engine and I'm living in St. Louis, MO. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
Welcome to EO.....

We're praying for you..:confused2:

Reactions: Moot and ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Welcome to EO.....

We're praying for you..:confused2:

Welcome to the bottom :D

Greetings Mike! Are you leased to a carrier?

The learning curve can be painful, and it never stops it seems!
Wellcome to EO!
Does anybody wonder why these newbies come to EO, introduce themselves, we welcome them, but they just disappear.

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
they are too busy learning and making money......but don't worry they will be back to talk to you once they are retired :rolleyes: