New update

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If it wasn't for the open on mouse over I would be fine with it.

Jim, that just seems weird your having the scroll problem. Might try closing your browsers, clearing history, saved pages and all that stuff, restart your puter and see if it helps. I am not getting any lag on scroll, if you have another mouse around you might give it a shot too.

msams

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, we appreciate your feedback and are working to diagnose and remedy the scrolling issues that some of you are experiencing. Could those of you that are experiencing choppy scrolling please let us know what web browser and operating system you are using? This will help us to narrow down what might be causing the issues for some visitors and not for others. Thank you.

Michael Sams
Senior Developer

On Time Media, LLC
264B Main Street
Florence, KY 41042

tel: 859-746-2046
fax: 859-746-2084

greg334

Veteran Expediter
The reason I ask is this is a common problem for many of us, there may be an option for the scrolling in your os that makes the scroll smooth. I don't have my mac hooked up but I assume there is.

by the by I never would have thought you were a apple cult member.

The other thing with the bar, that is what is going on with the delay, sorry but I'm using Safari right now and the delay is too high. I tried Firefox, IE on different platforms while trying it on a very high speed POP, not this one.

My solution is to get rid of the bar on the bottom.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
greg said:
by the by I never would have thought you were a apple cult member.
My son-in-law is an architect and they use them, when they upgraded their system four years ago he gave me two of them. Now I wonder why I ever put up with windows/Microsoft.
Love my Mac!

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Jim, I use Safari as my main browser. I have this version:
Version 5.1.2

Can you please try and update to the latest version? Let me know. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Tried to download that version, but it says that it can't be installed on my computer.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Hey Lawrence, going to the latest browser seems to be a design flaw, there should be some backwards compatibility with the site. I think his problem may be the smooth scrolling option.

I have a really hard time with this d*mn bar at the bottom on a couple of computers I'm using, I can't get passed it to rest my cursor so it is out of the way when I type - please get rid of it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Lawrence, going to the latest browser seems to be a design flaw, there should be some backwards compatibility with the site. I think his problem may be the smooth scrolling option.

I have a really hard time with this d*mn bar at the bottom on a couple of computers I'm using, I can't get passed it to rest my cursor so it is out of the way when I type - please get rid of it.

Out of habit I rest my cursor to the right when typing...the bottom never comes into play...and if I use my IE the links are dead..no popups..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Out of habit I rest my cursor to the right when typing...the bottom never comes into play...and if I use my IE the links are dead..no popups..
I'm using IE and they're not dead...now they have those annoying popups...I still vote to lose that bottom bar!!!!:(

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Like the possible removal of said ad bar...that'd sure make me happy Lawrence...

I did mention it was annoying yes?:D

I think it would make everyone happy. the old one was a PIA in capital letters, this one is downright discouraging.

Did I mention that we should have some pickles here?