New to this world of expediting

marrerotrucking

Rookie Expediter
Hello to my new friends i hope so. Little bit about myself i own two straight trucks i have two routes in the early morning that pay ok but i want to dive into the expediting world so if you guys can help me out how it works and what sites can i get loads for straight trucks total gwv 26000 lb. So please express your comments to me also im from jersey so i will be looking for loads to travel in the surrounding state arounds me. Please let me know where should i start thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

mpeak68

Rookie Expediter
Hello to my new friends i hope so. Little bit about myself i own two straight trucks i have two routes in the early morning that pay ok but i want to dive into the expediting world so if you guys can help me out how it works and what sites can i get loads for straight trucks total gwv 26000 lb. So please express your comments to me also im from jersey so i will be looking for loads to travel in the surrounding state arounds me. Please let me know where should i start thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

Hi,
I have a broker who is looking for trucks all the time. Has work in new york jersey area. If you are interested send me a message.

Thanks,
Michael

optimumpri

Rookie Expediter
i also could use some advice....

Hi,
I have a broker who is looking for trucks all the time. Has work in new york jersey area. If you are interested send me a message.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi michael, im looking for some advice Please. Im working for this courrier company in ny called urban express making 8.25$/h. I dont care for the pay cause i feel good doing what im doing, but, of course i wouldnt mjnd making more money. This company hires drivers like every day with there own personal vehicle. So, i was thinking in buying a class 6 or 7 truck to make much more money. How do i start that process and like how much money would i make with that type of truck. I spoke to a boss in charge of hiring drivers and he told me that you could make 800-1000 every week once you proved yourself to the dispatchers that you coukd get around and stuff. I wanted to know your opinion if buying something likethat size is worth. Could i make more money somewhere else? Oh im not trying to pay lots of money for a truck or insurance, or even gas. I have about 10 thousand to spend on a truck maybe 12. Please i couod use your knowledge.

mpeak68

Rookie Expediter
Re: i also could use some advice....

Hi michael, im looking for some advice Please. Im working for this courrier company in ny called urban express making 8.25$/h. I dont care for the pay cause i feel good doing what im doing, but, of course i wouldnt mjnd making more money. This company hires drivers like every day with there own personal vehicle. So, i was thinking in buying a class 6 or 7 truck to make much more money. How do i start that process and like how much money would i make with that type of truck. I spoke to a boss in charge of hiring drivers and he told me that you could make 800-1000 every week once you proved yourself to the dispatchers that you coukd get around and stuff. I wanted to know your opinion if buying something likethat size is worth. Could i make more money somewhere else? Oh im not trying to pay lots of money for a truck or insurance, or even gas. I have about 10 thousand to spend on a truck maybe 12. Please i couod use your knowledge.

Hi,
Please email me at [email protected]. Can certainly talk about opportunities, there are many.
Thanks

mpeak68

Rookie Expediter
Re: i also could use some advice....

You can also reach me @ 850-304-4767
Thanks,
Michael