New to the site..Hi there

truckinvogel

Seasoned Expediter
Hi there, just trying this out. We switched to FDCC from E1 a couple months ago and love Fedex.
Hope to touch base with people out here.:D

Robert and Pam
aka: Snake Eyes and Lady Macgyver
D7573

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Welcome to the FED!! Have you registered for the FedEx thread? If you have any questions ask away there are plenty on here more then willing to give you a helping hand. I hope you also signed up for the weekly email that comes out on Friday? That can be very helpful.

truckinvogel

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks. We realize we are in the "honeymoon" stage with FDCC, but we have been expediting, just something new to learn. Can you tell me how to get into the Fed Ex forums? It will not let me in there to post and such...

Robert and Pam
Snake Eyes/Lady MacGyver

truckinvogel

Seasoned Expediter
Not real sure how to sign up for emails and stuff. Would love to be able to talk to other Fed Exers.... Thanks for the welcome. We have found"most" Fed ex people to be nice out here.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I do not really get the honeymoon phase as with FedEx there is no sonority so you get the exact same load offers we would get. Experience will teach you the better Express Centers and also when to ask for a relocate. Anymore though freight so not where we thought it should be and Express Centers that were dead now have freight. Whole new world.

You need to send Dreamer a PM and let him know you would like to be able to post in that forum.

truckinvogel

Seasoned Expediter
Thank you so much. I just mean by honeymoon, FDCC does things differently than E1. We were use to one on one with dispatchers and with the c-link and stuff, things are just different. Love it though. I will try to figure this site out I hope.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
love your signature,especially the what a ride.sounds like a nsacar driver after flipping and riding on his roof at talladega