New Recruiter Mod!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Sorry, I'm slackin here! As I'm sure you have noticed, we have a new Recruiter Mod Truckmngr, aka Al, who is a recruiter for All-State. He has volunteered to answer questions about his company, and expediting in general.

Please help us welcome him!
Dale

Al says:

Hello, my Name is Al aka "Truckmngr". I am a Driver Manager/ Recruiter for All State Express out of Kernersville North Carolina. I have been with All State Express for about 1.5 years now and have over 14 years experience as an Owner/Operator & Driver in the trucking industry. I have chosen to spend time on Expediters Online in hopes of being able to help others in the industry or new drivers become successful. Obviously sure I would like to find quality drivers that would like to become a part of a large growing family oriented expedite company. However, I do not believe in "hounding" drivers. I put my information out there and if asked about my company I will discuss, if not I will enjoy hopefully making a new friend. Thank you for this opportunity and I hope to be chatting with you soon.:)

TRUCKMNGR

Seasoned Expediter
Lets hear it for Dreamer himself!!! I really feel honored now noticing the pure dedication and this introduction being done at 12:48 a.m. this morning. Must have been a good cup of coffee.. Thanks again!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Welcome, Al, and thanks for volunteering to contribute your expertise to EO. The more information we have to draw upon, the better we can act upon it, and volunteers are the best kind of folks, hands down.:)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Welcome Aboard the EO Board Al. You have a job I don't think I would want and that is recruiting. I spent some time working with the recruiters while I was in the service. It's funny at times and at others it's frustrating. Of course I'm sure you already know that. What I always loved was when someone would call out of nowhere that we hadn't even contacted and want to sit down and talk about joining the Marines. We'd set up the appointment and then they'd never show. I doubt you have very much of that. Anyway I'll quit rambling. It's good to have you with us.

TRUCKMNGR

Seasoned Expediter
Good Morning to all in this Expediter world... I wanted to say thank you to those of you who have sent me your welcoming comments. To be truthful sure, there is crazy times but that is trucking, right? I actually enjoy chatting with drivers now that I have climbed out from behind the wheel (except on special occasions when I get to do road tests, etc.) So, with that thanks again and I hope with time I will get to know everyone better here.