New path....

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well I got burnt out on running solo in expedite. I was staying stressed and depressed being noone to talk to and all the sitting expedite offers. Today was my last day with Fdcc. I am going home to run flatbed and be home a bit more with the family.

I will say this, while I was with expediter services I was very happy with the way they offer help to the drivers. Standup guys here at the company. Thanks ES.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Well I got burnt out on running solo in expedite. I was staying stressed and depressed being noone to talk to and all the sitting expedite offers. Today was my last day with Fdcc. I am going home to run flatbed and be home a bit more with the family.

I will say this, while I was with expediter services I was very happy with the way they offer help to the drivers. Standup guys here at the company. Thanks ES.

Stay in touch we have many, many people who have left expedite - but stay in touch here.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Good luck. We probably have enough open deck guys here to have an occaisional good discussion.

The Joys of Tarping....

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Jake, some time away may be good for you. As one of our former drivers i'm sure you will be be back. I'm sorry we didn't have a truck for you when you called a few weeks back. Things change and if things don't work out for you on your next trucking job give us a call to see if we have something.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good luck with your new gig....:)

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You should be able to stay pretty busy with the step deck and the best part for you is you can stay busy if the economy tanks or takes off. If it takes off then companies are moving machinery and if it tanks the machinery gets auctioned and moved.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
You should be able to stay pretty busy with the step deck and the best part for you is you can stay busy if the economy tanks or takes off. If it takes off then companies are moving machinery and if it tanks the machinery gets auctioned and moved.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

That's actually what I was thinking Paul. Thanks for the reassuring.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Jake, best of good fortune to you. Your little boy and wife need you in this ever changing world we live in. These are precious times. We do not miss the highways as truckers, we enjoy the country roads of home.
Melissa

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Jake, best of good fortune to you. Your little boy and wife need you in this ever changing world we live in. These are precious times. We do not miss the highways as truckers, we enjoy the country roads of home.
Melissa

Thanks Melissa. That's pretty much the same thing my wife said. I'll be picking up my new Volvo in about 12 hours and counting. Kind of excited.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well its been a good day. Arrived in chicago at 5:00am and then went for drug test and got my new truck. It is a 2007 Volvo with a 48' Ravens Trailer. Got dispatched picking up in IL going to san antonio tx. ;)