New Panther Ad

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Have you seen the new Panther ad on the EO home page?

It took a while to load, bad connection here at the Pilot.

Well talking to my wife during the loading of the ad, I moved my cursor over the ad to read the news. at that time she put me on the speaker phone. when the ad came up and roared (or what ever you call it) startled the dogs and they went running around barkng and looking for a panther.

I did it a couple times to see if it was the ad. it sure was the ad and my wife got mad at me because the dogs were going nuts and she hung up the phone on me! :p

I am laughing so much I can't type and have edited this three four times so far.

rode2rouen

Expert Expediter
>Have you seen the new Panther ad on the EO home page?
>

Yes, I saw it when I got on the site a few minutes ago.

Quite annoying, IMO, but then again I don't pay for the site.
It must be a pizzer waiting for it to load if you're using dial-up.

Rex

2millionplus

Expert Expediter
As you guys might have already figured out, I work out of the house and I look at EO a lot, and I have an extremely fast cable internet, and the first time my cursor went over the ad, Scared the Crap out of me.

2millionplus

"The Old Man":+ :+

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
LOL!!!! This post had me rolling!! I came on to post about on a trip to Washington & pretty much the same thing happened to me. I had the speakers full volume when I signed on. And yea, I'll fess up, I jumped a bit too. Maybe I'd get along well w/ your dogs.

Take care,
Danny

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
OK!!! I was just checking out the website @ home, and that thing scared the bejeezus out of me!!! annoying, yes...but there is a thinline between funny and annoying...my two cats didn't appreciate it at all!!