New laundry and shower area

guido4475

Not a Member
I saw the pictures on the Facebook page, very classy and awesome! And I promise not to change the shower head, mainly because there is not a reason to do so.You put an awesome shower head on right from the start.So, if you find out it has been changed, dont look at me!!! lol..Thank you so much for taking our needs into consideration.It is nice to work for someone who actually listens to what we would like.Another reason I have the upmost respect for you.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks Dave! We should have towels available starting this week as well. As long as they don't start walking away we will provide them free of charge. We ordered disinfectant so you can spray the area down if you wish as well.

The washer and dryer are all set and they are free also. Everyone just needs to make sure they use HE soap, not the regular stuff.

guido4475

Not a Member
Thanks Dave! We should have towels available starting this week as well. As long as they don't start walking away we will provide them free of charge. We ordered disinfectant so you can spray the area down if you wish as well.

The washer and dryer are all set and they are free also. Everyone just needs to make sure they use HE soap, not the regular stuff.

HE soap? Is this like a Sprinter thing? LOL...I'll get a bottle of it, as soon as I know what it is..lol

Thought about trying to re-fill OVM'S toothpaste tube with mint-flavored shampoo, that way, when he rinses, he blows bubbles!! lmao right now..Or filling his hair-dryer with baby powder, so when he turns it on, a blast of powder all over his face..This does not go over well with wives or girlfreinds,I must warn...Probably why I am single.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Guido,

Any washing maching soap such as tide ect ect will be marked with "HE" on the bottle. Its for High effeciency washing machines. Basically it requires less soap to clean the same amount of clothes.

JOhn I was in the other night dropping at the dock. I am really impressed with the shower area. NICE JOB!!!! Thanks again for everything you do for us.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
"HE" soap stand for high efficiency. Front loading washers require this type of detergent. All of the major brands come in a He version. Regular soap will mess up the machine and not work correctly.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FYI, They have this soap in the vending machine at load 1 and its cheap..75 cents.would cost you 2.25 at the truck stop..And once again thank you John E for going out of your way to make the drivers happy.I took a nice hot shower late last night before leaving out on my all night run..even left a dollar tip on the counter. Its like taking a shower at the Hilton..That might be a good name for that area.The Hilton South...LOL..

fortwayne

Not a Member
I like that, the Hilton South. I've been out for awhile so I haven't even seen it.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

guido4475

Not a Member
I was able to take a shower there also as well.It was touching, to know someone would do this for us.Totally awesome! I found myself wiping the shower walls and door down before I left....Home habit,I guess...