New Football Stadium approved for Los Angeles

bobwg

Expert Expediter
A new $1.5 billion football stadium has been approved for Los Angeles so cities like San Diego, Oakland , and St Louis could be losing their football team as Los Angeles will be actively looking to get a team to move while also looking to get the NFL to expand as an option

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Will be 100% private financed no taxpayer dollars which I think is a first

Is there an article to go with this? IF it is really privately financed, I have no problem with them building it. As long as there are no secret kickbacks etc

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Is there an article to go with this? IF it is really privately financed, I have no problem with them building it. As long as there are no secret kickbacks etc

Facebook page for the new stadium says 100 percent private also another article in the Los angeles times say the company will pay $35 million for traffic improvements have not found anything with actual break down on financing www.losangelesfootballstadium.com

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Facebook page for the new stadium says 100 percent private also another article in the Los angeles times say the company will pay $35 million for traffic improvements have not found anything with actual break down on financing

Interesting, will have to watch this. I LOVE private investment. That is the ONLY way we will ever get out of the mess we are in.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Also California passed a law limiting law suits for this project to 175 day limit for the duration of such law suits to stop the stadium which is being challenged in court. California really passed a law limiting law suits go figure

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
on any given Sunday..appears millions of Americans aren't so bad off as the economy dictates...

No, often just misplace priorities. IF they have the money and wish to spend it on watching football, more power to them. More room on the lake for me!

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Follow the money and you will find tax payers will be footing the bills somwhere.

Bob Wolf.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
As part of the agreement they cannot start construction until they have legal agreement signed with a team to move to LA. So watch out San Diego, Oakland , and St Louis the teams most likely at this time that would be open to moving. LA is coming to take your team. I live in St Louis and the Rams are demanding major improvements to the stadium or they could move their contract with the stadium here is up soon and I think they could legally be available to move next season

Last edited: