New Baby!!!

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey people!!! I know it's been awhile... while this isn't "trucking"... it's still news. Just wanted to let the "community" (that knows me) that as of January the 5th of 2010 we have our 2nd son. His name is Shayne and weighed in at 9 pounds and 5 ounces. our 1st son was 7.14 - so this 1 was just a bit larger. Smile! he's 20 1/2 inches while our 1st was 21 1/2 inches. Mama is fine, went back to work a week after he was born. To give you some idea how big our 2nd son is... he's wearing 3 to 6 month sizes on some outfits - and he's not even 2 weeks old yet. He can not wear newborn sizes - too small for him! and - he's taking 4 and 5 ounces of formula. I got a buddy who has a 2 month old girl who is only taking 3 ounces. He's stout. She got him out with only about 25 min. of pushing... No rips. Only a guy can brag like this! Smile again!. our other boy is 2 1/2. and potty trained Just in Time. Future expediter? ha ha. Just n time! A co. owner I hope, not a driver like their dad. Anyways, hope all is well with everybody else. 2009 was a rough year for us, 2010 is starting out rough, but I have faith that this year will be better. Later... Proud papa times 2.
Aka BBB.

guido4475

Not a Member
Congratulations !!!!!! I dont miss changing them diapers, always had to stuff my nostrils with kleenex,I have a weak stomach.