Nervous Newbie

DBenton

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Congrats Yogaines! Glad everything went well. Let us all know how your first load goes! Everything will be great!

Reactions: yogaines

yogaines

New Recruit
Researching
Thank you! I had an interesting first load from CT to Fl. I survived , but NYC traffic was awful. I think my husband's nerves were shot. Lol

Reactions: Julius Moore

DBenton

Rookie Expediter
Driver
NYC sucks but when you make it through you are so relieved. We are headed onto the island Monday afternoon. Pickup and leave but it is never that easy.

I hope everthing is going well. Keep in touch!

yogaines

New Recruit
Researching
DBENTON Everything is going good so far just trying to adjust to working this load board, and driving around these mountains. Lol

Reactions: TeamHutch

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
To clarify.
This is the Nervous Newbie thread.
Josh is on the Nervous newbie thread.

You gotta have an eye for the details.

Waspman3

New Recruit
Driver
It was a process but, my husband and I will be going to orientation on the 21st for FEDEX CC. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
So just got on this board as a newbie and in much the same boat you were in 2 months ago. How was your orientation? I'm taking that plunge as well for Panther starting next week. Give me the scoop and all you've learned so far. Newbie #2 coming at ya.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So just got on this board as a newbie and in much the same boat you were in 2 months ago. How was your orientation? I'm taking that plunge as well for Panther starting next week. Give me the scoop and all you've learned so far. Newbie #2 coming at ya.

U would be newbie #3 actually probably newbie # in the thousands but there is another thread in here with the same title find it an read it