Needing knoxville, tn driving job!

homebound64

Seasoned Expediter
Needing Knox, TN Driving Job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all you drivers out there, needing some expertise here from YOU! Fiance wants away from current driving (solo) company, they are terrible. Does anyone know where he can go apply, not nec. online, but in person to actually get to talk to someone here in the Knoxville, TN area. We live in Greenback, TN but are close to alot of areas. He is solo, has 2-3 yrs. exp., no driving incidents, and wants out of this bad company. Can anyone give us insight? He has applied online, no one has even called, in fact, I look for jobs online every day, and nothing, I am skeptical in the fact that these could be scams, no real jobs online, but where should he go? Do you work for a good company, exc. pay, benefits, paid time off, paid break down time? If so, please email me, need some insight !!!! Thanks to all of you who do reply, my time is valuable and I know yours is too!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Needing Knox, TN Driving Job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all you drivers out there, needing some expertise here from YOU! Fiance wants away from current driving (solo) company, they are terrible. Does anyone know where he can go apply, not nec. online, but in person to actually get to talk to someone here in the Knoxville, TN area. We live in Greenback, TN but are close to alot of areas. He is solo, has 2-3 yrs. exp., no driving incidents, and wants out of this bad company. Can anyone give us insight? He has applied online, no one has even called, in fact, I look for jobs online every day, and nothing, I am skeptical in the fact that these could be scams, no real jobs online, but where should he go? Do you work for a good company, exc. pay, benefits, paid time off, paid break down time? If so, please email me, need some insight !!!! Thanks to all of you who do reply, my time is valuable and I know yours is too!

It's tough to answer, as there are so many unanswered questions: is he a company driver, [sounds like it, with mention of benefits]? If so, expediting isn't what he wants - we're independent contractors, and benefits consist of whatever we can afford to provide ourselves.
You also don't say whether he owns a truck, or what size, or whether he will be driving for an owner, etc.
Not enough information to be of much help, sorry.

Seasoned Expediter
I would go to averitt express they have a regional out of knoxville, tn. Home every weekend if you want. Go to website to get the phone number to go direct to there recruiter.