need help to locate sites for loads as team

KEEKEEBOO

Seasoned Expediter
:confused:
but not stupid:::::
we are team and a good one we were once company drivers
on a tractor with a 53 foot van soooooo my point is this
we will need to get back from toledo oh to memphis tn right away due to a need to pick up equipment for the truck (we road a greyhound 707 miles and could not bring much)....
what i need to know is all the sites i need to hit to find a load ourselves i have been on lanstar and expediterloads.com ,,, however i am a newbie/////I have my laptop but here at the terminal here and bootlegging off of bolt-express.coms wifi
where they block my emails on proxy you know what i mean...
so if there are sites let me know on this forum it will be gladly appreciated<<<<<<>>>>> God Bless and hope to see you on the road truck # 3369 it is call ghost :p

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
bolt has wifi now? wellla wellla.

landstar and getloaded.com. come to mind. search for "loadboards" in the search function here. if you are in toledo why do you need a team load? memphis isn't that far.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Look at JB Hunt.com under the carriers tab. They broker out some freight. I don't know if this is feasible because I don't know what all you have to do to haul one of their brokered loads.

KEEKEEBOO

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks guys for commenting back and Jack Berry thw wifi Bolt idea is that my laptop hit their wireless however they pronyed me off of yahoo or any sites but xpediteronline.com
We ran our first load to Whitseet NC there we have been here since 7/18 4:44PM Est soooooooooo this is just a learning experience for us .... and the team idea is that WE R A team but we are just learning what it is like to hurry up and wait....
expedite style.....
Again thanks for helping
we are in a 2000 T300 KW with that same blue bolt but we want to be between the white lines not in front or in any truckstop but to fuel or 10/100
Have a great day see you back up north looks like that is all we can do to get a run <><
KEEKEEBOO

KEEKEEBOO

Seasoned Expediter
do you have a point here or are you be sarcastic?
I do not like to wait when the truck does not move it does not
make money.. That is why I came out here.... Is that so wrong to try to find a load now we have sat for over 40hrs
I am not retired I am ready to roll.
Thanks tho Have a nice day

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
do you have a point here or are you be sarcastic?
I do not like to wait when the truck does not move it does not
make money.. That is why I came out here.... Is that so wrong to try to find a load now we have sat for over 40hrs
I am not retired I am ready to roll.
Thanks tho Have a nice day

Well, not trying to be a wise a... but when you said "We ran our first load to Whitseet NC there we have been here since 7/18 4:44PM Est " which is later today I thought it was humorous. Not the fact that you were sitting someplace empty. Lighten up a little. You made an error on the date. If you can't see the humor in that I'm afraid your in for a very long, and unhappy career.

But if you still don't know what I was saying, according to your post since today is the 18th you have not gotten there yet, just an ill advised attempt at humor.

With that said if you feel that an apology is in order you have my apology, hope your day goes better than it seems to have started out.

Last edited:

KEEKEEBOO

Seasoned Expediter
:eek: OMG I didnoat realize the humor in the date thingy
Please I told you I was a Newbee
we did get home and we are currently fixing up Ghost to be
so beautiful and by the way we now will have a walking tall
c b radio so if you hear crazy cooter or yankesunshine on the radio somewhere please come back 10/4
KEEKEEBOO <><