need help finding someone to drive for

hotdog

Expert Expediter
hello 26 male in mississippi, live right off I-20.
i need to find a fleet owner looking for drivers, ive driven just about evrything out on the road, from the big trucks to straight trucks, to flatbeds ranging, from 53 foot dryvans, to 20, and 48 foot flatbeds, ive done a lot of driving in other carrers like pipelining,and that requires a lot of traveling, im trying to find out about going to work, if anyone can help me started, then please send it to me, i can be reached at justbrowsing54@aol, or, here on this forum, and ill leave number when asked, please i need to go to work, any help will be appreciated

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
try reading the classifieds here. There are plenty of owners looking for drivers. Just make sure you both make some money for the owner, and make sure he pays you.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
First off I would do something about that handle.Good expediting companys would probably shy away from a "Hot Dog".Second I would look at the oppertunitys in the EO classifieds,and adds.

hotdog

Expert Expediter
ok, heres the reason, why my cb handle is hot dog. friend of mine i teamed with gave it to me. when we stoped to fuel, or actually eat, i would always opt for the cheap hotdog, and soda, so after a while he started calling me hotdog, and it just stuck. thinking of actually changing handles, buthard to find one that isnt alreasy taken, so wanting to be original, ive stayed with hotdog. and info on the classified ads, are turning up great, been in contact with some owners, and looking for greatest option for all around parties, should come to a close soon, and ill be out there hitting the road with the rest of you fine people. this forum is great to thoose who started it, i take my hat off to you guys, or gals, for the fine job youve done making this a great site for everyone.

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
Hang in there "Hot Dog". You positive attitude is what will take you places in the future. Don't give up on what you want to do - and eventually something good will happen for you. The most successful expediters are the ones with the most patience. Keep that in mind and don't get down. X