NCAAF 2019-2020

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Ga would probably get a playoff spot if they beat LSU. Even though they lost to a 4-8 South Carolina team at home.
If LSU loses, they are out of the playoffs. Bye Felicia...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LSU is in the playoff no matter what happens in the SEC Championship game. GA could beat LSU by 20 and all that would change is there would be 2 SEC teams in the final 4.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LSU is going to smoke Oklahoma. On the other hand OSU vs Clemson should be a good game.
I’m calling shot. LSU takes it all.

Ya do realize that Jalen Hurts has won a couple of SEC Championships and a National Championship before, right? I'm not saying Oklahoma is going to beat LSU but if it happens, I wouldn't be flat out shocked. This game would be so much more interesting if Oklahoma had a defense this year.

I think this is the best final 4 we've seen. Three undefeated teams and an Oklahoma team led by Hurts and his redemption story; with Tua nowhere to be found.

Whoever is still clamoring for an 8 team playoff isn't paying close attention. Just last week, we had 8 teams in contention for the playoff round.

LSU
Ohio St
Clemson
Georgia
Oklahoma
Oregon
Baylor
Utah

Some were able to close the deal, some weren't. Would anyone really want to now see Utah in the playoff round? Not me. How about Baylor or Wisconsin? Oregon? Nahhhhh ....

We have the best of the best playing for the Championship. I hope they're all good games.

I'd like to see LSU win. I'll try not to tell anyone at home. Coach Orgeron is awesome! He is the most cartoonish football coach I've ever seen.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Clemson vs OSU should be a knock down drag out game. My pick there is Clemson.
I expect LSU to tear Oklahoma’s defense apart and win the game. I would expect Oklahoma to score some points but we will have to wait and see.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's really tough to judge just how good Clemson is, they haven't played anyone. Usually they play Auburn early, it was Texas A&M this year .. they suck. Florida State sucks. The only ranked opponent they beat all year was VA in the ACC Championship game, and they were ranked a gracious 24th. ...... BUT .... Clemson just went undefeated in their second straight year, they've had 10 or more wins for like 8 straight years, they're the reigning champs! and if they can pull it off this year, that would be 3 championships out of the last 4. That team isn't the favorite going in ....!!??

To win, it looks like Clemson will have to go through Ohio St & LSU. That sounds like great football .... can't wait!!!!!!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Ya do realize that Jalen Hurts has won a couple of SEC Championships and a National Championship before, right? I'm not saying Oklahoma is going to beat LSU but if it happens, I wouldn't be flat out shocked. This game would be so much more interesting if Oklahoma had a defense this year.

I think this is the best final 4 we've seen. Three undefeated teams and an Oklahoma team led by Hurts and his redemption story; with Tua nowhere to be found.

Whoever is still clamoring for an 8 team playoff isn't paying close attention. Just last week, we had 8 teams in contention for the playoff round.

LSU
Ohio St
Clemson
Georgia
Oklahoma
Oregon
Baylor
Utah

Some were able to close the deal, some weren't. Would anyone really want to now see Utah in the playoff round? Not me. How about Baylor or Wisconsin? Oregon? Nahhhhh ....

We have the best of the best playing for the Championship. I hope they're all good games.

I'd like to see LSU win. I'll try not to tell anyone at home. Coach Orgeron is awesome! He is the most cartoonish football coach I've ever seen.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'm not sure what your point is. A very good team runs into a buzz saw and the game gets out of hand. Happens all the time. Wisconsin was outplaying OSU in every facet of the game in the first half. But OSU made adjustments at half time and ultimately pulled away in the second half. Regarding Utah, many were saying the "eye test" favored them deserving a playoff spot. Oregon came in with the better game plan and won decisively.
Baylor lost to the now fourth seed Oklahoma in overtime. So they cane very close to winning.
But just last year Alabama had all the accolades of a championship team and proceeded to get trucked and run out of the building against Clemson. That's why they play the game. Because sometimes there are surprises and teams rise to the occasion while others don't play their best game.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure what your point is. A very good team runs into a buzz saw and the game gets out of hand. Happens all the time. Wisconsin was outplaying OSU in every facet of the game in the first half. But OSU made adjustments at half time and ultimately pulled away in the second half. Regarding Utah, many were saying the "eye test" favored them deserving a playoff spot. Oregon came in with the better game plan and won decisively.
Baylor lost to the now fourth seed Oklahoma in overtime. So they cane very close to winning.
But just last year Alabama had all the accolades of a championship team and proceeded to get trucked and run out of the building against Clemson. That's why they play the game. Because sometimes there are surprises and teams rise to the occasion while others don't play their best game.

My point is that nobody wants to see Utah, Baylor, Oregon or even Wisconsin play right now.
Enjoy the games...!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once again the Small10 has shown themselves to be perennial losers ...
Don't be surprised when next year's final four has two SEC teams and no team from the Small10 ...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Once again the Small10 has shown themselves to be perennial losers ...
Don't be surprised when next year's final four has two SEC teams and no team from the Small10 ...
The above comment doesn't make any sense. How much did SEC Bama lose to this Clemson team last year? And how many points did runner up SEC Georgia lose to LSU this year?
Both games were blowouts.
Clemson needed last minute plays to beat little ole OSU. Lol.