nascar starts tonight

denny2010

Expert Expediter
seems like forever ago, but its back cant wait to see if some drivers can turn it around.......who's your favorite driver?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
seems like forever ago, but its back cant wait to see if some drivers can turn it around.......who's your favorite driver?

I watched the Dale Earnhardt special last night and brought back some hard memories.:( After he was killed Nascar changed and not for the better. Nothing now but attitudes and elbows, but if I did pick one it would probably be Mark Martin. Still a class act.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Mark Martin is fastest in qual practice.Jr is a person I have met,and raced with on line.Jr is my favorite and has nothing to do that SR was my favorite in the passed

denny2010

Expert Expediter
when i lived down state (detroit area) i used to go to MIS every year...the company i worked for had tickets one year for breakfast with the drivers. i was given the tickets and enjoyed it very much...the drivers i ate with were very friendly. but 1 stand out the must. micheal waltrip. i'd love to do that again..

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Dont care not a fan since Nascar pulled out of the race track by St Louis. Dont know what promises were made by Nascar or made by the track owners. My understanding is that one reason they gave for pulling out was the parking but they knew about the parking before they ever started racing at the track