Nancy Piglosi

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Good ole Nancy Piglosi said that Obamacare, Lets you quit your job and become "Whatever" read it for yourself at www.cnsnews.com
I cannot imagine the amount of welfare cases that will be going up!!:mad:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, "whatever" meaning "whatever you want to do for a living, including being a self-employed expediter".

I think Pelosi is largely insane and full of crap, but she's not nearly as bad as that article's headline.

"You want to be a photographer or a writer or a musician, whatever -- an artist, you want to be self-employed, if you want to start a business, you want to change jobs, you no longer are prohibited from doing that because you can’t have access to health care, especially because you do not want to put your family at risk,” she said.

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Uhhhh.... we all know life isn't supposed to have any risks, right?

Smh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Sure, But how many will take the "Whatever" and do the welfare thing? I'm thinkin that the welfare numbers will climb tremendously when and "If" Obummacare goes in to affect!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It may very well go up. Now that so many people's Unemployment Benefits have run out, and people are depressed about that, we have a truly insane number of people who are suddenly filing for Social Security Mental Disability coverage.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah, "whatever" meaning "whatever you want to do for a living, including being a self-employed expediter".

I think Pelosi is largely insane and full of crap, but she's not nearly as bad as that article's headline.

"You want to be a photographer or a writer or a musician, whatever -- an artist, you want to be self-employed, if you want to start a business, you want to change jobs, you no longer are prohibited from doing that because you can’t have access to health care, especially because you do not want to put your family at risk,” she said.

you missed the money quote. That Obamacare helps you pursue life (by killing the unborn) liberty (by taking it away from you) and the pursuit (of the welfare class) of happiness...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's really not right of you to insult Porky and friends by associating Pelosi with a pig. She's a dumber than dirt liberal moron and maybe a female dog but she's certainly not intelligent like a pig.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
That's really not right of you to insult Porky and friends by associating Pelosi with a pig. She's a dumber than dirt liberal moron and maybe a female dog but she's certainly not intelligent like a pig.

Sorry leo :) I really didn't mean to Insult her:rolleyes: Oh what the heck, Yes I did because she is one, but not an intelligent pig like Porky, If Obumma ever stopped short, she would have a stain on her nose! :eek:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Who cares if you insulted her. It's the intelligent, proud pigs that you offended. :D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Be nice now, u must remember all the smart people who voted Nancy into the political world and Team Obama, so I must not be up there with all those intelligent ones that voted for them,I love this place....................................:rolleyes:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Be nice now, u must remember all the smart people who voted Nancy into the political world and Team Obama, so I must not be up there with all those intelligent ones that voted for them,I love this place....................................:rolleyes:

I'm trying to be nice:rolleyes: except I'm wondering as to Why the people of Calif. keep re-electing her? Just look at the State which is very close to bancruptcy! But I guess being one of them liberals makes ya blind Huh?;)