Name That Forum - Win a Prize!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
[h3]EO has a new forum coming down the pike and we need your help in naming this new discussion board!

It's going to deal with topic's such as trucking life issues, faith, current events, joke swapping and much, much more!

So we would like offer a prize to the person who can come up with the coolest name for the new board.

In addition, to spice up the fun - we have a new moderator that is going to be moderating this board and we would like to offer a prize to the person who can guess who will be the next moderator.

Hint: It is a current EO Forum Member....

Let the posting begin!!!!
[/h3]

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was wandering when you were going to post the contest. I’ll start it off with the name: “Days and lives of an expediter”.

I have to decline from the other contest about guessing who the newest "mod squad" member is going to be. I have an advantage on this one, cause I already know who it is.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, for the new Forum, I submit:

The Driver's Den

And as for the new moderator, I'm thinkin.. has to be someone who has been on here a while, knows the business, etc... so my guess is:

Geo

So.. do you need my address to send the prizes? :) :) :) :) :)

Dreamer

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
don't thinks so not me
how about tales from road and my 2 cent worth
or
tall tales and jokes and fun and other great stuff

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This is one of those games I can't play because I am affiliated with the "radio station" :-(
-Weave-
...the guy who loves diesel power...

Christyrose

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
"EO Diner" Blue plate special served with stories and news, with desert set aside for the jokes to come!

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
From the looks of the number of posts in the contest, no one cares for [font color="darkred" size="3" face="face"]a free gift???[/font] I thought the numbers would be running in the high 50s. [font color="darkblue" size="2" face="face"]Come on gang how hard is it to point the mouse and type in a wild guess. I know everyone of you that heard about the contest thought of a name for the new forum.[/font]

[font color="red" size="3" face="face"]For all members!!![/font] That’s right this entire contest is for anyone that is a member of EO. Who is going to be the lucky winner??? Xmas is just around the corner. If you don’t like the WINNINGS, may it will be a nice gift you can give to a loved one.

[font color="purple" size="4" face="face"]NAME THAT FORUM!!! and the MODERATOR too!!![/font]

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
here´s a few...

"EO BACKFENCE"

"HIGHWAY GRAPEVINE"

"DRIVIN AND TALKIN´"

"ROAD RHETORIC"

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
i forgot....the new moderator will be paperback or dieseldiva..

here´s a couple more:

REST STOP CHATTERBOX

KOFFEE KLATCH KAFE

LEFT LANE LOWDOWN

ON TIME GOSSIP

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
" ARE WE THERE YET"

" Never late in the 48"

I must also take the 5th on the new moderator.

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
How about "a board about nothing" Kinda Seinfeldesque ;-) or "the coffee counter". Seems like I have heard more BS in my life sitting at the counter of a resturant while drinking caffinated beverages than I have anywhwere else in my life. (Save more maybe during the orientation for a driving job }> :p )

To the people who nominated me for moderator. I thank you for thinking of me. It is an honor to be nominated.:) Now if they would just give me high ratings like Teasel has I would be a happy man! :D